Easy Flood Filling
This tutorial shows you how to flood fill an image using your gingham pattern or any other pattern. Try making the gingham pattern HERE .
This tutorial was made with Paint Shop Pro 8. You can download a free 30-day evaluation copy of PSP8 HERE.
1. Open a new image 200x200 pixels, 72 dpi (pixels per inch).
2. Click on the color button below the color pallet.
3. You should see 3 choices. The top one is for color, the middle is for gradient, the bottom is for pattern. Click on the pattern button.
4. You should see a zebra pattern, or a most recently used pattern. Click on that pattern box.
5. Make sure the texture box is UNchecked. Click on the pattern in the pattern box to view all patterns.
6. Click on the pattern you wish to use. If you have any images open, they will be the first ones shown.
7. Click on your flood fill tool and then click on your image that you want filled. You can fill an entire image, or any selection (use your selection tool to select an area, then flood fill).
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial. Feel free to contact me with questions, I am always happy to help!
Learn how to make easy gingham like the one used for this tutorial HERE.
All graphics and content on this web site are the sole property of Tammy C. & Pumpkin Ridge Creations and may not be changed, copied, sold, redistributed in any way, or used without permission of Tammy C. & Pumpkin Ridge Creations.
Copyright Tammy C. & Pumpkin Ridge Creations 2000,2001,2002,2003,2004